Okay maybe a big rant. Things today that have really frustrated me:
- I'm selling a few things on ebay and one item didn't sell so a person emailed to ask if they could buy it as they missed the deadline. I of course replied and said yes no problem I could do it buy it now but just add the 50p to the overall price as it charges you that for listing buy it now. They replied to say 'I was wanting to pay less than the price you had it on for' then gave me a price they wanted to pay including postage. Is it just me or is that just unbelievable that some would have the audacity to ask that? I then replied saying sorry I'll relist it with the price I had wanted. They then email again to say my postage is too expensive even though it's the exact amount I pay every time I post something that size! I now don't want this person to even bid on my item so I think I will give it to a charity shop instead. Who are these people thinking they can demand things.
- Till staff who have no personality whatsoever! Every time I go into this one shop it's the same person on the till and she always acts like it's a burden when I arrive at the till... a smile would even do.
- People who drive around with their windows down and awful music blaring, am I just getting old? Then again I've never seen the point in this! So today a young girl pulls up outside my house to pick up a guy she must be seeing in my neighbourhood. Windows down with horrendous techno music playing, she was lucky he quickly got into the car and drove off as I had just gotten my baby to sleep after a very upset teething pain episode. I was about to blow a fuse, I got my hair and flung it back in a messy bun sort of thing and was so close to the door.haha
- First baby photo shoot pictures where the baby is either naked or half naked. Why oh why does your baby have to be naked and squished up into a ball with something ridiculous on his/her head or laying in a random flower pot/basket or in another item that was just laying around. Just take normal fully clothed photos of your baby in positions that they are naturally in! Another photo rant, I really don't understand engagement photos or maternity photos, just a no for me.
- Vegan/Veggie meal options - why are they so many delicious looking items in shops that are vegan/vegetarian? It baffles me that there are more options for this rather than gluten free options for people who have Coeliac Disease. I really do understand why people choose to eat like that I'm just really jealous and probably a tad annoyed that I have to eat gluten free and don't have as much choice. I actually do eat a lot of veggie options so I would love all those amazing options to also be gluten free!
I think that is enough of a rant for one day, writing this all down has actually made me feel a lot better. Now time for coffee!
Please let me know if anything has annoyed you today, love reading a good moan.